Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome Principal Brower!


Yay!


The Beckford office will be officially open on Tuesday, August 17th, for those of you who were asking. Right now our office consists of Maureen, and I'm not sure who else will be there, office-staff wise. As of last Monday, we still did not have an SAA (our office manager) and I believe Mrs. Brower was scoping out some candidates.

Our Back to School Picnic has been scheduled for Thursday, September 2nd. We'll be picnicing and snoconing and cold findin' out our kid's classroom assignments from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

It's always a fun event and lots of our Beckford teachers are on hand to say hello to parents and students. Please make plans to join us and have a sno-cone on me!




2 comments:

Angel said...

I *love* that you guys do a back-to-school/find out your teacher evening. I'd give my eye teeth to have that where my daughter goes. *sigh*

Debbie Lopez said...

Hey, wanna come? I'll buy you a sno-cone? :)