Monday, October 26, 2009

I know, I know... I saw it too

I saw the fliers being passed out this morning, too.

I'm on it.

That's all I'm going to say about it.

Just know that I'm keeping an eye on things.

That is all....
[Ed: I took down the blog post that had followed this one up, but decided to take it down because of a couple of concerns that were brought to my attention; I listened and decided that the points presented to me to do so were valid. I'm easy like that. Anything you may want to know about this group you can find at their website.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Let's keep an eye on this. I'm with ya!

Michael Higby said...

As a PTA member I can haz a private update?

Anywaz our NC is plagued by some local wacko loon who puts out "newsletters" in our name. We're pretty sure we know who the anony-analog-blogger is.

And the funny thing is the guy people think it is filed a grievance against our NC because our President criticized the grammar of the newsletter. But he denies he's the flyer man!

Debbie Lopez said...

I sent our esteemed PTA member an update of the situation.

Upon further examination of the website... I'm even more freaked out.

Blog post coming soon....