Sunday, November 16, 2008

Holiday Program Cancelled

no holiday program



The official announcement was made at the Room Parent meeting held last Thursday, November 13.

The staff has opted to instead thrill us with a Patriotic show closer to President's Day. :/

You know, President's Day ... the time of year filled with wonder and magic and good tidings; that time of year when we're all nicer to each other and families cling closer and friends bind more tightly ... ahh yes... President's Day, the most wonderful time of the year.

::rolls eyes::

Whatever.

I hope PTA rises to the loss and offers Beckford an opportunity to celebrate the winter holidays together... as the family that we are.

I am SO going to miss the little kinders in their little holiday costumes. I know their parents will even more than I.

I am so sorry.

No comments: